When dealing with the coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s important to ensure your home and business are properly protected. That’s why we here at Thomas Transfer and Storage are taking every measure to properly service your needs while protecting the health of our customers and employees.
- Greeting customers with a smile, not a handshake
- Using disinfectant wipes on high touch moving equipment such as two-wheelers, appliance dollies, four-wheelers, cargo bars and other high touch items
- Practicing social distancing (6 feet) from customers and others as much as possible
- Limiting restroom use to one restroom in the house
- Practicing CDC recommended hand-washing techniques
- Regularly wiping down personal items and hard surfaces in the cabs of moving trucks and in trailers or cargo areas (door handles, knobs, mirrors, steering wheel, gear shift, ELD, tablets, cellphones, seatbelt, etc.)
- Repeating the entire disinfectant process at the end of the job
*These Guidelines represent recommendations based on current CDC Guidelines and are subject to change based on our evolving understanding of COVID-19; the availability of equipment; the personal preferences of each customer; and other federal, state and local regulations that may be issued from time to time. Please direct any questions or concerns to your move coordinator.